What exactly is a Fibroblast treatment?
Fibroblast Skin Tightening utilizes revolutionary technology to precisely tighten the skin and reduce other signs of aging such as wrinkles/fine lines, acne scars, uneven texture, and stretch marks. This is a multifunctional, non-invasive, and non-surgical procedure that is safe and extremely effective in tightening, lifting, rejuvenating, and invigorating almost all areas of the skin. Also known as Soft Surgery, a popular, FDA-approved treatment area is a lift around the eyes and eyebrows to create a youthful and bright-eyed look. Results are immediate and permanent making this procedure high satisfactory for our clients at The Rock Med Spa.
What are the benefits of this procedure?
The benefits of Fibroblast Skin Tightening are remarkable, and the results speak for themselves. The effects of the procedure are immediately noticeable for your skin will be smoother, lifted, and tighter. Typically to achieve these types of results, it involves cutting or injecting the skin, but not with our Fibroblast Pen. This is a big step forward in the anti-aging industry of tools and technology because of the significant benefits, and minimal risks. Our skin is what shows our age the most, and this tool will help improve the condition of your skin and restore your natural, youthful beauty.
How long will the procedure last?
The most remarkable thing about this procedure is that results are Semi Permanent. With time you will start to see the effects wear off, but this is due to the natural aging process of your skin that can only be cured with the fountain of youth, or a time machine. The technology involved is what allows such amazing results!
How many treatments will I need?
In as little as one treatment, results become apparent. Additional treatments are recommended for optimal results and maintenance. A consultation with your esthetician will help you determine how many treatments you need for your personal desired goals.
When can I expect to see results?
As mentioned above, most patients will see immediate results and will continue to develop over the following months post-procedure as skin produces more new collagen in the treated area.
It’s in this way that a Fibroblast treatment reverses aging. It also:
- Forms fresh new surface skin
- Increases elastin production
- Removes cellular trash
- Releases growth factors
- Actually INCREASES the thickness of skin
Folks who should NOT have the service:
- No treatment on a port wine stain or birthmark
- If you are a Fitzpatrick Skin Type V or VI
- If you hyperpigment/hypopigment easily
- If you’ve ever had Gold Therapy for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hypertrophic or Keloid Scarring occurs
- No eye treatments if you have Retinal Detachment
- Currently using Accutane, Cortosteroids, Blood Thinners, Antabuse
Folks who CAN have the service but may heal slower:
- Folks who are anemic
- If you bruise/bleed easily
- If you’ve had cataracts
- You’ve had a corneal abrasion
- Diabetics will heal slower but can have the procedure
- If you get cold sores you will want to pre-treat with medication
- If you have kidney or liver disease you’ll heal slower
- Same with mitral valve prolapse
- You shouldn’t treat an area with active eczema or psoriasis
Folks who can have the treatment with a time delay:
- Recent Botox or Filler treatments should wait 21 days after to have Fibroblast
- There’s a 3 month wait after Bleph surgery or Facelifts/Browlifts
- If you’ve had chemo or radiation there is a 5 week wait
- Wait 12 weeks after eye laser surgery
- If you’ve had Shingles, wait 6 months for treatment
- There’s a 6 month wait after Accutane use
*Due to the long list of contra-indicators, you must have a consultation visit prior to scheduling the service.*
Fibroblast Wrinkles (Starting at $300)
Fibroblast Brow Lift (Starting at $450)
Fibroblast Jaw Lift (Starting at $750)
Fibroblast Lower Eyelids ( Starting at $400)
Fibroblast Upper Eyelids ( Starting at $400)
Fibroblast Neck (Starting at $750)
Fibroblast Abdomen (Starting at $600)